From PSD to HTML to WordPress Video Tutorial Series
The folks over at Nettuts+ have posted today what promises to be the best PSD to HTML to WordPress Video tutorial series ever. To access this series, you need to be a member of the tuts+ network, one of the sponsors of our MODx Blog Contest.
Joining the tuts+ network is easy, it will cost you only $9 a month, or $22 for three months (better deal), or $78 for a year (best deal), and gives you access to the entire tuts+ network premium tutorials. This is not something you want to miss.
Here is a lesson overview:
- Intro – (3:53)
- Slicing the PSD – (16:32)
- Coding the HTML – (3:53)
- The CSS – (55:52)
- Installing WordPress / Working on the Server – (24:57)
- WordPress Header – (9:17)
- From Static to Dynamic – (12:04)
- Search / Sidebar – – (8:53)
- Sidebar Widgets – (9:47)
- Revising the CSS – (37:21)
- Single Page Template – (4:44)
- Comments – (10:26)
- The Page Template – (5:15)
- Finishing Up – (16:54)
You don’t need to have ever sliced a PSD before, or be an expert at PHP, HTML or CSS to follow this series. The knowledge you will gain from this series alone is way worth more than the $22 for a three month membership, so what are you waiting for?? Join the tuts+ network today and get started!!