If you're working hard on your entry to the MODx contest or wondering if you should enter at all, the bounty just got bigger, and sweeter. I am happy to announce that we now have two additional sponsors for the MODx Blog Contest: Shane Sponagle of modxguru.com is offering free MODx consultation services to one of the winners, an opportunity…
Tag Archives Free
Welcome to the first ever Coding Pad Blog Contest!! We're giving away some stuff - so read on! What's the occasion? - None really, just thought it would be cool to celebrate the MODx Content Management Framework/System What's my goal? - To get more exposure for MODx and to get more people interested in MODx and it's power and flexibility. And ofcourse, to invite more interaction on the Coding Pad :) What's up for grabs? -
- A copy of the MODx Web Development book by Antonio Solar John. This is the first ever MODx book in the English language. I currently have three copies to give away to three winners, but hope to get more in the coming days.
- In addition to the book, the top winning entry will also get a namecheap account with $20 credit (you can use this for purchasing domain names) and a three month membership to the tuts+ network!
- In addition to the book, the second winning entry will get a three month membership to the tuts+ network.
- In addition to the book, the third winning entry will get an opportunity for some free MODx consulting from modxguru.com's Shane Sponagle, an experienced MODx Developer. You get to choose from one of two consulting options: an analysis of your MODx website with a report on how to improve your website, or 2 hours of email support consulting. You will have three months from the day the contest ends to utilize the consultation.
- The fourth and fifth winning entries will each get a one month membership to the tuts+ network